- December 21, 2012 isn't the END of Mayan Calendar. Instead, they used their calendar like using the CLOCK as the cycle keeps repeating every 26,000 years -- Is 12:00 AM the end of time or the Earth stops spinning? No. (-.-)
- Both curves at the peak of Yin and Yang denote the GREAT TRANSITION PERIOD, which seemed to be consistent with what Matias De Stefano mentioned in his video here: http://youtu.be/Dh2NkhunEJ0
- The two smaller circles (1 black and 1 white) seemed to be representing the planetary alignment happen at the GREAT TRANSITION PERIOD mentioned earlier, i.e. December 21, 2012.
- The black & white of Yin-Yang represents the Galactic Night and Galactic Day respectively, which is also very much aligned with what Matias De Stefano mentioned in his video: http://youtu.be/Dh2NkhunEJ0
- The 12 hours in the clock also align with the 12 astrological zodiac signs, which of course something like a scaled down version of the entire galactic cycle. The smaller scale and larger scale seem to be following each other rhythm and timing, which is also corresponded to our solar system.
- Galactic Alignment takes place at the Photon Belt/Band, which may involve more than Alcyone, Sun and Earth, like the 3 needles of our clock, each ticks at the different speed but will eventually be aligned together at a particular moment, for the clock case is 12:00AM.
- The black & white Yin-Yang seem to be spinning in a SPIRAL manner, which is very much aligned with the one mentioned in The Pleiaidian Agenda:
|But keep in mind that this is the top view version of the one depicted in The Pleiadian Agenda.|
Mayan Calendar is a CLOCK (at a larger scale), and December 21, 2012 is just like the 12:00AM of the clock -- it's just simulating the 26,000 years cycle, like how our clock simulating the 1 day cycle and the planetary alignment is like the second, minute and hour pointers meet together at 12:00AM. Mayan calendar is reusable after December 21, 2012, like how we reuse our clock or watch. (-.-)
Source : antoniooi.blogspot.com